Podcast by iHeartPodcasts
Do you want your relationships in 2024 to uplift you and the others around you?
Do you want your relationships to bring you energy and not drain you?
Then this episode is for you.
Today, Jay shares insights on building stronger connections. Discover the proactive steps to create bonds that will withstand the test of time, moving beyond surface-level ties. Uncover the five types of relationships you can invest in for genuine and enduring connections.
Jay explores the concept of belonging—the magic that happens when we become part of a community. From the joy of shared experiences to the comfort of knowing you’re not alone. Your journey can take an introspective turn when you look deep into the vital relationship with ourselves—the key to true independence and the layers of self-discovery and the profound impact it has on our overall well-being.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to boost your existing relationships
- How to create new and better relationships
- How to be more in-tune with yourself
- How to upgrade your connections and community
Join Jay as he guides us through the transformative power of relationships built on selfless love and devotion.
With Love and Gratitude,
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:56 The 5 Types of Relationships We Need in Our Life
- 03:16 Type #1: Belonging – Being a Part of a Community
- 09:32 Type #2: Legacy – Feeling Connected to Something Bigger
- 14:11 Type #3: Independence – A Relationship with Ourselves
- 18:33 Type #4: Safety Relationships – The People that Bring Stability in Our Lives
- 23:39 Type 35: Service – Relationships Based on Surrender and Service
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.