What We Discuss with Zach Weinersmith:
- How tethered to reality are Elon Musk’s grand plans for the human colonization of Mars? Shouldn’t we focus on ensuring the sustainability of our current world before investing in centuries-long efforts to squeeze life out of a dead planet?
- With current technology, how well can human bodies be protected against prolonged exposure to radiation, extreme temperature fluctuation, and lesser gravity on the Red Planet and the Lunar surface?
- The economics of farming, mining, and extracting resources in space.
- The political, legal, and ethical considerations of space colonization.
- If now’s not the most prudent time to hurl our species into the cold, uncaring void, then when?
- And much more…
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/944
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!