It would be wise to avoid your domestically violent ex and her creepy, extorting family, so why do you want her back so much? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn’t already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- It would be wise to avoid your domestically violent ex and her creepy, extorting family, so why do you want her back so much?
- You worked hard to 10x your income and upgrade life for you and your family, but your wife and kids disrespect and destroy whatever nice things you try to buy for them. What can you do?
- To diversify and expand your network, you’re wondering if contacting a current or past professional client outside of the work setting is okay. If so, what boundaries should be observed?
- A listener thinks we may have been unfair in our assessment of the abusive ex from the lead story in episode 926. We respond — and explain how we weigh the narrative of any story that’s shared with us!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/941
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!