Podcast by iHeartPodcasts
How can you stay motivated in 2024?
How can you stay on track when things get though?
There is always a challenge, some resistance, or pressure to break your goals and lose motivation. Today, Jay will unpack why it’s become difficult to maintain motivation throughout the year. There are scientifically proven ways to boost your motivation and stay motivated.
From investing on people and personalities that is linked to your goal and that can give you positive influence and the three people you need in your life when things get too tough to doing the things that you’ve been planning to do but haven’t got the time to complete, there are options and tips available for you to get that motivation back and stir your path to the right goals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to stay focused on your goals
- How to effectively set goals
- How to bring back motivation
- How to do the things you’re set on doing
There’s a wealth of options and insights waiting for you to reclaim your motivation and steer your journey toward the right goals.
With Love and Gratitude,
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:22 There’s always a challenge to break your goal
- 02:59 Tip #1: The Four Stages of Cognitive Restructuring
- 07:52 Tip #2: Follow All The Right Accounts That Is Linked To Your Goal
- 10:26 Tip #3: Tick Off Anything That You’ve Completed In The Day
- 14:21 Tip #4: The Three People You Need In Your Life When You Lose Motivation
- 17:04 Tip #5: The Most Important Thing Is How You Feel After You Do Something
- 20:05 Tip #6: You Got Everything Done Except For The One Thing That You Needed To Do
- 22:10 Tip #7: Your Fitness And Wellness Is Based On The Quality Of Your Sleep
- 24:01 Tip #8: The 20-Minute Routine You Need To Practice
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.